Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Webstore Back Up!

Right here.

Be sure to let me know if there's any funny business going on when trying to place an order (I'm most concerned about having accidentally eradicated some country or another from all the shipping zones so someone from that country can't select a shipping method)...

Further notes... I'll be out of town Tuesday - Saturday next week (layout/graphic design classes!), so any orders placed after my post office run on Monday won't be shipped until the following Monday.

Same deal Monday and Tuesday the following week (13th-14th) as I'm going to visit a board game manufacturer to discuss options on a possible upcoming project and combining that with an overnight getaway with the martyr wife.

And then at the end of the month (29th-30th) we'll be out of town for some medieval fair my wife wants to go to.

(at the end of July I'll be closing down the store during Ropecon to be able to keep the stock straight with all the other-publisher stuff I'll be carrying, and in August we're doing the cabin getaway for a week plus the Jalometalli weekend in Oulu...)

Yeah, lots of away-time in the months to come but that's small-press-operating-out-of-the-living-room reality for you. You could always just buy a shit-ton more stuff if you really want me to have an office and staff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment