Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Death Frost Doom Update

I'm all out.

I had just a few copies of the second printing left, and Noble Knight has just scooped those all up. If the post office does what the post office has done, Noble Knight should have them in stock in 8-10 days. With the holidays... well... who knows.

If you need it now, there's always Arkkikivi, Leisure Games, Sphärenmeisters Spiele, and LudikBazar linked up there to the right. Or the PDF vendors, of course.

But you should be able to spend your post-holidays gift money on DFD at Noble Knight, if you don't already have it.

There will be a third printing done of course, but it might be a couple-few months. I've opened up a thread for you guys to point out errors in the current text (ERRATA and TYPO BRIGADE, ACTIVATE!) here at the message board.

1 comment:

  1. I asked Santa for DFD a few weeks ago. Hopefully, she ordered it in time. If not, I'll catch the next printing, as I definitely want an actual print copy.

    ReplyDelete